Walt Disney World is a great place to escape reality for a while and join the magical worlds of your favorite characters. It’s also a great place to be care free and even goof off. After all, Walt Disney World is home to our favorite goof, Goofy! Here are our top 5 ways to goof off at Disney.
5. Enter A World Of Fantasy -What better place to escape reality than Fantasyland? You can fly off to Neverland with Peter Pan or go under the sea with Ariel. You can join in song with the children of the world in celebration of the fact that It’s A Small World after all. Fantasyland allows adults and children alike to become a part of their favorite childhood tales.
4. Use Your Imagination – Epcot is home to the Imagination pavilion. I don’t know about you, but I think using your imagination is a pretty great way to goof off! At this pavilion you can take a journey with my favorite dragon, Figment, to take a closer look at imagination. The pavilion is also home to some pretty awesome fountains with jumping water. Yes, even as an adult, I have been known to join right in with the kids trying to catch the water.
3. Search For Hidden Mickeys – The imagineers and cast members have hidden our favorite corporate symbol all over Walt Disney World. The classic Mickey head can be found at just about every attraction. I love searching for them! While all of the hidden Mickeys are fun, some of them are especially cool. Did you know there’s a giant hidden Mickey in front of the Chinese Theater at Hollywood Studios?
2. Dance – I’m not much of a dancer, but if I was this would be a great way to goof off at Disney. You can dance down Main Street or dance during the parade. There’s even a dance party in Tomorrowland featuring some of your favorite Disney characters!
1. Make New Friends – Hanging out with the characters is by far the best way to goof off at Walt Disney World. It’s always fun to see them in the parks, but my favorite way to interact with the characters is character dining. It eliminates the long lines and the characters will even come right to your table. When you meet a character, be sure to ask them questions. They have so many funny answers and so much to say and do. They are sure to bring a smile to your face.
Thanks to Lori at Adventures In The Great Wide Somewhere for hosting Shorts Saturdays! Be sure to check out the links below for more Shorts Saturday fun!