The 18th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held Sept. 27 – Nov. 11, 2013. Sip and savor the fresh flavors from six continents during the festival, all for just the cost of your Epcot admission!
New at the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:
Enjoy the traditional flavors of Scotland paired with beers, meads, and Scotch at the new Scotland Marketplace designed by Walt Disney Imagineering. Scottish officials were so impressed with the Disney film, “Brave,” that they contacted festival planners about participating in this year’s festival.
Fan favorites return – The Brazil Marketplace returns by popular demand with an exciting new menu following a one-year hiatus. Hawai’i is back with its flavorful Kalua Pork Slider, and Terra, which debuted last year, returns with vegan favorite Trick’n Chicken Curry.
Fan favorites rock the house at Eat to the Beat! Concert Series
- STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas kicks off the concert series (Sept. 27-29. )
- “We Got the Beat” with the Go-Go’s (Sept. 30-Oct. 1)
- Edwin McCain (Oct. 10-11)
- The Manhattan Transfer (Oct. 12-13)
- Spin Doctors (Oct. 31-Nov. 1)
- Christopher Cross (Nov. 2-3)
- Other fan favorites returning this fall include: The Pointer Sisters, Smash Mouth, Boyz II Men, Sister Hazel, Air Supply, Hanson and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
Renowned chefs like Warren Brown, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, Dean Max, Rock Harper, Jeff Henderson, Art Smith, Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, “Cake Boy” Eric Lanlard, Duskie Estes and John Stewart, Donald Link, Bryan Voltaggio and Emily Ellyn share their talents during culinary demos and premium events.
Guests can make the most of complimentary Authentic Taste seminars. Culinary demonstrations and wine seminars feature new tastes and sips for a nominal fee.
Special culinary programs showcase a lineup of renowned winemakers, guest chefs and speakers like Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson as they participate in elegant dinners, luncheons, seminars and wine schools.
Other festival highlights include:
- More than 270 chefs including Disney chefs and culinary stars from across the country
- A complimentary Marketplace Discovery Passport to be stamped at each international marketplace visited for the perfect scrapbook souvenir.
- Party for the Senses grand tasting events Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, and Nov. 2 featuring tempting bites from eminent chefs, more than 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
- Premium events including “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery on select Fridays, Cheese Seminars on Saturdays and Sweet Sundays on Sundays.
Authentic Taste seminars, Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog, special book signings, Eat to the Beat! concerts, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discovery Passport and all attractions and park entertainment are included with regular Epcot admission.
The Party for the Senses grand tasting events and other special wine and culinary programs require reservations and separate event admission. Information and reservations for select events and programs will be at www.epcotfoodfestival.com.
For more information or to book your Epcot International Food & Wine Festival experience, contact Sand ‘n Sea Adventures, the preferred travel partner of Frontierland Station. Request your free Walt Disney World vacation quote online or by calling (615) 852-7672.