This morning on Good Morning America, Disney debuted a brand new trailer for Frozen 2! The new trailer gives us a more detailed look at the story of the upcoming film. It appears the storyline may relate to a story Anna and Elsa heard from their parents when they were children.
Frozen 2 will take Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf on a brand new adventure where they’ll face perilous challenges and meet new friends along the way. Let’s take a look at some of the new characters we can expect to see in Frozen 2:
- KING AGNARR – The son of King Runeard, King Agnarr is married to Queen Iduna, and is Anna and Elsa’s father. King Agnarr loves his family, and would do anything to ensure his daughters’ wellbeing and safety. Alfred Molina lends his voice to King Agnarr.
- YELANA – The unspoken leader of the nomadic Northuldra. She is fiercely protective of her family and community but is known to soften when people show an understanding of nature and their environment. Martha Plimpton was called on to bring Yelana to life.
- HONEYMAREN – A member of the Northuldra, Honeymaren is a true free spirit and wants nothing more than to bring peace to the enchanted forest. She is bold and brave, with a reverence for the magic of nature. Rachel Matthews provides the voice of Honeymaren.
- RYDER – Eager and fun, Honeymaren’s brother Ryder embraces life with optimism. Ryder’s love of reindeer might just rival Kristoff’s – but unlike Kristoff, Ryder has never roamed the great plains outside of the Enchanted Forest. He longs to embrace the world and venture beyond the magical mist. Jason Ritter lends his voice to Ryder.
- BRUNI – Curious and cute, this salamander inhabits the Enchanted Forest. Though shy at first, Bruni can’t help but be drawn to Elsa’s icy magic and enjoys the cool snowflake treats she creates.
Watch The New Trailer
Ready to see the new trailer for yourself? Take a look at the video below!
What do you think of the new Frozen 2 trailer? Let us know your favorite part of the trailer in the comments below.