Earlier this year Disney announced several of the celebrity narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional at Epcot. If you haven’t seen this Christmastime event, it is on of the highlights of visiting Walt Disney World at Christmas. The event which features a massed choir and 50-piece orchestra combines Christmas music with the reading of the Christmas story from the Bible. It’s a one of my favorite ways to celebrate the season.
Disney has just announced several more celebrity narrators for the 2018 Candlelight Processional. Below is the current list of narrators for this year’s event:
- Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
- Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
- TBD, Nov. 28-Dec. 2
- Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
- Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
- Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
- Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
- Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
- Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
- Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
- Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
- Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
- Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30
This year marks the first time the processional will be held on Thanksgiving Day. The processional will be part of the Epcot International Festival of The Holidays which takes place November 22nd through December 30th. If you’re interested in seeing the Candlelight Processional this year, I highly recommend booking a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. These packages include a delicious meal at one of many Epcot table service restaurants and reserved seating for the evening’s Candlelight Processional.
Have you attended the Candlelight Processional at Epcot? If you were to attend this year, which narrator would you like to see? Which restaurant would you select for your Candlelight Processional Dining Package? Let us know in the comments below!