Disney has released the dates and ticket information for the 2013 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL. Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. You are invited to collect delicious candy as you you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes – a spectacular fireworks display where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many of your favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains dressed in Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music, and theming effects transform areas of the Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the even is “Not-so-Scary” and is appropriate for children of all ages.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party does require the purchase of an additional event admission ticket in order to attend the event and is available for the following dates in 2013:
- September 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 29
- October 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Advanced tickets for the September dates (excluding September 29) are $59 for ages 10+ and $54 for ages 3-9. For all dates September 29 and following, the cost is $62 for ages 10+ and $62 for ages 3-9. The only exception is the event on October 31 is $73 for ages 10+ and $68 for ages 3-9.
Will you be attending the 2013 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?